Your true beauty's description... so good that it hurts
You're a one in a billion and its shows
They don't even know what you're worth
Everywhere you go they stop and stare
'Cause that your mind is beautiful and it shows
From your head to your toes, I stare and see what you really are, what you trully are
Inside your mind..
Baby you know
That I do, you know that I do
Wednesday, May 20, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
תיסלם לכי ילדה אהובה הגרסא הכי טובה
https://youtu.be/krqt5mo4iEs?si=YDA-0KT_usr-aZki Go beloved girl to distant shores To other dreams There are other roads that have neve...
-
There is a fundamental reason why we look at the sky with wonder and longing for the same reason that we stand, hour after hour, gazing at ...
-
Estos ultimos meses he estado dándole vueltas a lo que significa estar con alguien nuevamente. Llevo tantos años solo que no sabría donde em...
-
Therapist: you're not drinking alcohol right Me looking back at two months of covid: ....no
No comments:
Post a Comment